NCETA welcomes Jacqui Cameron
Jacqui Cameron has joined the NCETA team as a senior research fellow. She has substantial experience in the alcohol and other drug sector and was previously employed at Turning Point and LeeJenn Health Consultants. In addition, Jacqui was previously involved in the implementation and evaluation of NCETA’s Workplace Reduction of Alcohol-Related Harm Project.
Throughout Jacqui‘s career, she has
- written more than 25 peer-reviewed publications, including 10 systematic reviews.
- been awarded the
- Emerald Literati Network 2013 Awards for Excellence, Outstanding Reviewer for the significant contribution as a reviewer to the journal Advances in Dual Diagnosis.
- inaugural Allens Arthur Robinson Research to Practice Fellowship (2009 - 2011).
In addition, Jacqui is a regular reviewer of several national and international journals such as:
- Advances in Dual Diagnosis
- Drug and Alcohol Review
- Addiction Research & Theory
- Journal Substance Abuse Treatment
- Harm Reduction Journal
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Irish Journal of Psychological Medicine.