Continuing to inform workplace AOD and safety policy and practice
Recognising the need to provide ongoing support to workplaces to assist them address AOD and safety related issues, NCETA regularly offers advice and consultancy to a range of businesses and organisations on:
- AOD workplace policy development and review
- Employee, supervisor and manager AOD awareness training
- The research evidence regarding the utility and efficacy of workplace alcohol and drug testing.
Recent examples of NCETA’s workplace contributions workplace include:
- An onsite AOD awareness training session for employees and supervisors at industrial manufacturer Gardner-Denver
- A presentation on why drug and alcohol testing is not the solution to AOD use in the workplace at the invitation of the Safety Institute of Australia at its annual Safetyscape 2019 Convention.
To find out more about NCETA’s comprehensive workplace research program and consultancy services go to the NCETA website.