Consulting with AOD and mental health workers in Central Queensland/Wide Bay/Sunshine Coast
NCETA is conducting a series of workforce development consultation workshops with AOD and mental health (MH) frontline workers, supervisors and managers in the Central Queensland/Wide Bay/Sunshine Coast Primary Health Network (PHN) catchment area.
The workshops being conducted throughout September/October in Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay and the Sunshine Coast aim to:
- Understand the AOD and MH workforces’ current and future WFD needs
- Strengthen cross-sector referral pathways and responses
- Raise the profile of strategic workforce planning
- Identify the systems in which AOD and MH workers are employed
- Identify strategies for organisations and workers to cope with future challenges.