Watch now: 2019 NDARC Seminar Series
NDARC regularly hosts free seminars on a range of topics in the alcohol and other drug (AOD) sector and related fields.
Presenters include both NDARC staff and national and international guests of the Centre. Members of the AOD and research community are welcome to attend these seminars.
Thanks to all who presented at the 2019 NDARC Seminar Series. A number of presentation videos are now available to watch online, including:
- Addiction: From brain mechanisms to new treatments
Professor David Nutt, Imperial College London
- Making drug policy in Summer: Drug checking provides more heat than light
Professor Alison Ritter, Drug Policy Modelling Program, UNSW Sydney
- What do we know about preventing suicide?
Dr Fiona Shand, Black Dog Institute
- Snapshot of key findings from Drug trends
The NDARC Drug Trends Team
- Scaling up opioid agonist therapies for HIV prevention in Ukraine
Professor Frederick Altice, Yale University
Stay tuned – the 2020 NDARC Seminar Series will be announced in January.