New NCETA Research Advisory Committee Established
Following a review of its governance structures, NCETA has established a new Research Advisory Committee to:
- Provide high level advice and input to the Centre's ongoing research program
- Assist in the identification of emerging research issues that are relevant to both the Centre and the alcohol and other drugs (AOD) sector.
The Committee is chaired by Professor Paul Worley, Dean of the School of Medicine at Flinders University. Its members include prominent medical, public health and AOD professionals:
- Professor Michael Kidd, Executive Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing, Flinders University
- Professor Steve Wesselingh, Executive Director, South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute
- Professor Ross McKinnon, Associate Dean, School of Medicine, Flinders University
- Professor Fran Baum, Director Southgate Institute for Health, Society and Equity, Flinders University
- Dr Robert Ali, Public Health and Addiction Medicine Physician, University of Adelaide
- Professor Jason White, School of Pharmacy and Medicine, University of South Australia
- Associate Professor Michael Baigent, Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Flinders University
- Dr Lynette Cusack, School of Nursing, University of Adelaide
- Dr Tamara Mackean, Poche Centre for Indigenous Health and Wellbeing, Flinders University.