NDARC webinar recordings available online now
A number of recent NDARC webinars are now available to watch online:
- Is there ROOM for improvement? Development and outcomes of the Routine Opioid Outcome Monitoring study, presented by Associate Professor Suzanne Nielsen.
- Global drug market shifts during the COVID-19 pandemic, presented by Dr Monica Barratt.
- Swimming with crocodiles: Lessons learned from 40 years of trying to influence policy, presented by Professor Steve Allsop.
- The often overlooked non-viral injecting-related injuries and diseases, presented by Ms Samantha Colledge.
- Hepatitis C elimination among people who use drugs: Are we there yet?, presented by Professor Jason Grebely.
- Cannabis-related death in Australia, presented by Ms Emma Zahra.
All webinar video recordings are available on the NDARC website.