Indigenous AOD Knowledge Centre Webinar – Supporting workers and organisations to address crystal methamphetamine issues
Professor Ann Roche and Allan Trifonoff, in conjunction with the Indigenous AOD Knowledge Centre conducted a free one hour webinar on Wednesday 8 March 2017.
The webinar is entitled What workers and organisations can do to support clients and communities in relation to crystal methamphetamine and addressed the following issues:
- Service reorientation and tailoring environments
- Communicating effectively
- Examples of harm reduction strategies
- staying safe - Preventing and managing critical incidents
- Working with / supporting families
- Worker wellbeing
More than 150 people attended the webinar and provided extremely positive feedback about presentation and content. NCETA’s webinar is part of series of Webinars that the Indigenous AOD Knowledge Centre are hosting. Click here for more information about how to download a copy of the recording of NCETA’s webinar and PowerPoint presentation.